NEWS & MEDIA
Australia Awards Africa 2019
Australia Awards Program for Professionals
The applications are once again open for Masters Scholarships and Short Courses under the Australia Awards Program, the Australian Government’s flagship bilateral development program in Africa.
The Australia Awards program is open to professionals working in the public, private and NGO Sector – promoted in Mauritius and Rodrigues through the Ministry of Civil Service and Administrative Reforms who works closely with the High Commission to identify priority areas for Mauritius that are aligned with vision 2030.
The priority areas for the Masters Awards scholarships are:
- Public Policy
- Agricultural Productivity
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Trainer Development
- Public-Private Infrastructure Partnerships
- Trade Policy and Negotiation
The deadline for submitting applications for Masters and Short Course Awards is as follows:
- Masters Awards Scholarships: 6 December 2019
- Short Course Awards: 17 January 2020
Online applications are available on www.australiaawardsafrica.org