NEWS & MEDIA
Members are kindly invited to attend the 58th Annual General Meeting of Business Mauritius which will be held on Friday 27 September 2019 at 14 00 at Le Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Caudan, Port Louis.
The Agenda of the Annual General Meeting is as follows:
1. to confirm the minutes of proceedings of the 57th Annual General Meeting held on 24 September 2018;
2. to consider the report of the Council;
3. to elect six (6) members of the National Council for two (2) accounting periods 2019-2021;
4. to consider, and if agreed, approve the Balance Sheet, the Statement of Receipts and Payments and the Income and Expenditure Account for the accounting period 2018-2019 duly audited by the Auditors;
5. to approve the estimates of income and expenditure for the current accounting period 2019-2020;
6. to appoint the Auditor; and
7. to transact any other business.
In case you cannot be present, kindly fill in the Proxy Form as per below link and return it to us by Thursday 26 September 2019.
Any member wishing to be a candidate for election to the National Council shall follow the following procedure:
- Every candidate for election to the National Council shall be a representative of either a paid-up Affiliate Member or Group Corporate Member or Associate Member nominated by such member and sponsored in writing by at least two (2) other paid-up members.
- A nomination for election to the National Council shall be lodged with the Secretary through the Chief Executive Officer not later than Friday 20 September 2019, by the member concerned on the prescribed form (please contact us for the prescribed form).