Champion the development of a strong Social Capital through business
We propose a multi-throng approach to promote a business environment that will be conducive to social capital development. We offer relevant and professional support services to members to accompany them.
Re-engineered corporate culture
- We promote a common understanding of the role of the enterprise and the role of the workforce in the social & economic development of business
- Business Mauritius champions the “Shared-Value system”.
Re-engineered Human Capital development
- We promote continuous improvement of the important Human Resources business cross-functional processes. As such, we provide members with a platform for exchange and benchmarking for best HR practices.
Reinforced Industrial Relations
- We advocate for conducive business and labour legislations.
- Through the setting-up of an observatory and benchmarking of labour practices, we promote fair working practices amongst members.