NEWS & MEDIA
56th Annual General Meeting
Members of Business Mauritius are invited to attend the 56th Annual General Meeting of Business Mauritius which will be held on Monday 25 September 2017 at 10 00 at the Hennessy Park Hotel, 65 Ebène CyberCity, Ebène.
The Agenda of the Annual General Meeting is as follows:
- to confirm the minutes of proceedings of the 55th Annual General Meeting held on 30 September 2016;
- to consider the report of the Council;
- to consider, and if agreed, approve the Balance Sheet, the Statement of Receipts and Payments and the Income and Expenditure Account for the accounting period 2016-2017 duly audited by the Auditors;
- to approve the estimates of income and expenditure for the current accounting period 2017-2018;
- to elect six (6) members of the National Council for two (2) accounting periods 2017-2019;
- to appoint the Auditor; and
- to transact any other business.
In case you cannot be present, kindly fill in the Proxy Form as per below link and return it to us by Wednesday 20 September 2017.
Any member wishing to be a candidate for election to the National Council shall follow the following procedure:
- Every candidate for election to the National Council shall be a representative of either a paid-up Affiliate Member or Group Corporate Member or Associate Member nominated by such member and sponsored in writing by at least two (2) other paid-up members.
- A nomination for election to the National Council shall be lodged with the Secretary through the Chief Executive Officer not later than Monday 18 September 2017, by the member concerned on the prescribed form. Please contact us for the form.
Members are kindly requested to contact Business Mauritius for any additional information required on 4663600.Download PDF